Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Creative Writing

Homework
There once was a young girl named Sue,
Who found that her homework was due.
She looked over here,
She looked over there,
To find it was under a shoe.

Treasure Tin
There once was a young girl named Jin,
Who had a remarkable tin.
In it she kept many things,
Necklaces, bracelets, diamond rings.
Then she added a fish fin.

Sea Tea
There once was a young boy named Lee,
Who liked to drink his tea.
He sat in his chair,
Chopped up a pear,
And looked to the big open sea.


-Bca

3 comments:

  1. My first favorite one is Homework and my second is Sea Tea. I love the other one, too, though. Mwahahahahaha!

    -SJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe ^_^ thanks!! My favorite is Sea tea and then Homework it use to be the other way around though. ^_^ hehehehehe I put hehe alot... anyone think too much?

    -Bca

    ReplyDelete